PTKS Rifle shooting range is place where a private citizen can shoot for fun or competitive training. They provide shooting and training facility, throughout the year by certified & well trained coaches. Club provide international standard shooting range infrastructure and international level target system (SIUS TARGET).
Rules of Shooting Range
- After coming to Range I turn on my phone on silent mode or switch off
- I shall pay the fees before Starting practicing or basic course and show fees receipt to instructor
- Before Occupying the lane i shall sign the lane register and occupy lane which may be allotted to me by range officer.
- I shall all times obey all commands given by Range officer.
- I shall not allow my parents, guest, friends accept shooter to shoot and come on the lane without prior permission
- Parents should not interface of in practice (lane area)
- If any student will not inform about his/her absence, that session will not take place on next day.
- When you join basic course, you must come daily without any excuse of tution, classes, outing, any personal problems, only healt problem will be considered with medical certificate
- Basic course will start on time so you must come 10min before of starting time
- All material of shooters/ student must keep on range with own risk for any lost management, Range officer will not be responsible for that.
- Student must carry napkin, water bottle and Note-book.
- After practicing student must keep weapon on cupboard, with unloaded. student must completed minimum 10yr of Age.
- I shall be responsible for any kind of misbehavior of my friends Parents / Guardian on the range / Range officer
Benefits of shooting sport
- Increase Concentration
- Improve Steadiness
- Help in decision Making
- Enhances grasping power
- Build Self Confidence
- Gives relief from tension
- Develop’s coordination of mind and body
ACHIEVERS IN RIFLE SHOOTING
|MONDAY GYM CLOSED
TUESDAY TO SUNDAY
|RANGE TIMINGS||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM||6:00 PM - 8:00 PM|